Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dreaming of a Nice Suntan

So I already posted some of these pictures on my facebook page but I wanted to journal them here as well. We took Owen down to the beach last week to see what he thought of the ocean. As you can see he wasn't too sure about the water, just wanted to be held most of the time. You might also notice that we were having a very hard time getting him to look at the camera, except when he was playing in the sand... he couldn't get enough of the sand.  The third thing you might notice are my white legs. I'm in dire need of the beach right now. It's pretty embarrassing showing up to church in a skirt and my white Utah legs (the ones pictures below). Don't worry though, I plan on taking care of that problem and getting Owen acclimated to the water quick enough. starting next week (yes, we'll be having weather in the high 70's or low 80's) we'll be down there at least two or three times a week. I mean, why shouldn't we when it's a quick five minute drive away?



I can't wait for all of you to come take care of your white Utah  legs on this beach with me... come visit soon!  

No comments: