Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog Name

Ok... so this blog name is super cheesy but my sister-in-law Carrie (who is an expert blogger) even agreed with me that a blog name is supposed to be a little cheesy, am I right? I think so... So, for now we are going to call it "The FloRhodeians", since we are the Rhodes and we are now also Floridians. Our first couple of weeks here have been an amazing adventure already and I can't wait to post about them but Tyler is out of town with our camera and who really wants to read our blog without seeing pictures? Nobody, that's who. So... I'll leave you with this for now and promise to get back to you with stories and pictures by this weekend.


2 comments:

Emily said...

How cute. Love the name! Can't wait to see pics! Miss you! xoxo

Tyanna said...

Very creative name! I am so excited to see your pictures.