Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Commenting...

So I kept wondering if anyone was reading my blog because nobody was commenting. I figured that was ok if people weren't because it's still a great way to journal our little journey here in Florida however, I thought it would be nice if someone would come and take a look, you know, just to boost my ego a bit.  Well, today I talked to two of my favorite ladies and they both said that they've been reading  but weren't able to comment so I looked up why that might be happening (thanks google!) and I'm hoping it's fixed. Can someone try and comment just so I can see if the problem is fixed? Also... just to add a picture to this post... don't you love this little guy? I sure do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Brittany- I love your blog. The pictures are so pretty, what a beautiful place to run. I can't wait to walk the walk with you. It's so fun to hear about you and your family. I love you mom

Emily said...

We sure love that little guy too! Trav said he will visit your blog everyday if I will send him the link. I asked him why he didn't visit our blog everyday when he already had the link ;). Anyway, great talking to you today. ~em