Wednesday, August 4, 2010

While Mamma's Away

I had a meeting for church tonight so Tyler and Owen decided to go out on the town and live it up MAN style. They headed over to the Bass Pro Shop (because really, does it get more manly than that?) While they were there they did this:

Shopped for ATV's... I think he looks like a natural don't you?

And this:

Little guy takes after his uncle Derek... loves boating already. Have I mentioned that since we sold our ATV's, Tyler wants to get one of these?

They did some of this:
 
Pointed at a lot of fish swimming around. Do you think he knows that he'll be hooking those little guys at some point in his life? Poor fishies.

And they did this:
Not great pictures but they were trying on hats. Owen's favorite was a camo hat. Hmmmm... I think he might be growing into that rat tail.

Oh and when they got home, they did this:

Wait... did I mention that our little man still needs a haircut? He really does.

5 comments:

cambersue said...

ahh...the bass pro shop. You really missed out! Didn't you know that that's the coolest place ever? Jerry and Dallin keep trying to talk Preslie into liking it...she just says, " ummm...i no wike the bass show shop." Maybe you should come over and make cookies next time they go to the bass show shop:)

Tyanna said...

Britt!!
3 things I love in this post:
1.Owen sitting on the ATV-so cute & yes, he does look like a natural.
2.The correlation made between the camo hat & rat tail-so funny, so true! (Thing is Owen would still be the cutest boy ever, even with a long ratty tail)
3.Owens bathtub mohawk--I think he looks so much like you in this picture.
I have been tending my sisters kids (wed & thurs) & helping Kris today on a landscape project (just came in for a quick water break...ugh).
I will call you on Monday--can't wait to chat! Remember when we drove to Cedar City...talked all the way down...then until one o'clock in the morning ...and then all the next day @ the career fair..then home. I also wish I had someone I could talk to like that up here in Otis, so we could chat about everything under the sun. Miss you loads & loads.

Emily said...

What cute little buddies! And can I just tell you how much we were dying over that picture of Owen in the bath when you sent it to Sadie? And when we went to leave the email she said, "Will you show me that picture of Owen again?" We can't wait to see and play with him when you guys come for a visit.

The Cushings said...

hello brittany- Dad and I loved seeing Owen in the manly stages at the store. he is a natural like his dad. A fisherman, a boater wearing his hats. We love you and look forward to hiking when you come. Love you mom and dad

Carrie Ann said...

Man stuff... did Tyler give Owen that bath? If he did, that's REALLY manly. Way to go, Tyler!