Monday, April 2, 2012

Naples

We had some really good friends move away about a year and a half ago. First they moved to Arizona but then they ended up about an hour from us! We're so happy because now we actually get to see them from time to time. They've been to Ft. Laudy Daudy quite a few times and Tyler and I are horrible friends and hadn't been to see them since they moved back... until a few weekends ago. We decided to hop in the car and head west to spend the day in Naples with them. We should have gone long ago... it was so fantastic.

Collette was a big fan of the sand. She always is. Just sticks her face right in it and takes a mouthful. It's disgusting and she does it over and over. Am I a horrible mother for taking her back to the beach time and time again?
Oh man, isn't this such a great pic of my boys?

Sheree and Kim. Aren't my friends beautiful? For reals though. These ladies are fabulous.

 Owen's new favorite thing... being buried in the sand.

 Rob and his daughter Aubree (Collette's little buddy)
We also saw three dolphins swimming around. I was so excited about it but unfortunately, didn't get a picture. Bummer.
After the beach we headed to Rob and Sheree's to get cleaned up and give the girls some time to chase each other around the house. (Sheree, totally stole this from your blog, thanks for that)

R and S are great hosts because not only did they let everyone shower at their house so we wouldn't have to hang out all night in beach gear, they also took us to a really yummy restuarant.

Mmmmm... pizza. Yum.

Then they took us to this really cool store where everything changes color in the sun.

We loved it.

I just have to throw this one in because these little ladies are darling. Can't get enough.

Thanks for showing us such a great time R&S. Can't wait to hang again!

6 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

hahaha this post is so great! I'm laughing at the last picture of Collette and Aubree. They are so cute! We sure did have fun with you guys. Next it is our turn to go out there :)!

Side of Caitlin said...

Ohh so fun! I really wish we could have been there with you guys to party! Those little girls are SOOO cute! I am obsessed!

T-Fam said...

So fun. I am glad that you got to see them. We have been wanting to check out Naples for a while and this makes me want to go.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I think I yelled, "Show me your Naples, Beach!" like 90 times on our way to Naples last time we went. Miss that son of a beach.

Emily said...

We can't wait to visit you. The beach looks amazing!!

Sherrill Cushing said...

You guys know how to have fun! That makes life good for you and everyone reading your blog! I need to take a lesson or two from you.