Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter!

I Love Easter. Mostly for the candy. Really people, is there anything better than cadbury eggs? I'm not talking the mini eggs, I'm talking the full on creme eggs. I LOVE them. Yummmm.
We really did Easter right, we kicked off the Easter holiday with some friends at a park for some Easter crafts:
 Some playing:
 Some Easter egg hunting... look at this little guy. He knows what he's doing. Snatched a robin egg from one of the hidden eggs and is chowin down.

 Look at that loot!
And another craft day/easter hunt that my good friend Amie put on:
Owen was drunk on fun... as you can see below.
 Isn't she fantastic? The kids loved it.

We also dyed some easter eggs. Owen loved it while Tyler and I wondered if it's worth buying a dozen eggs just so Owen can drop and break them. It is... because he loves it. While he dyed the eggs, Collette ate them. This girl will eat anything.

What is Easter without Easter baskets? When the Easter Bunny comes to our place, he hides our Easter baskets around the house along with some eggs. I was super excited for Owen to hunt around the house for everything. He on the other hand, got super distracted as soon as he saw that there were toys and candy in the basket that the Easter Bunny had left for him and didn't want to search for anything else.

 There is no reason that I should be posting this picture but her little bum is just too cute not to.
 Lately the only way to get Owen to look at the camera is to make silly faces (oh except that he's not looking at the camera). They are both really good at it.

We also had a church dinner and Easter hunt on Easter Sunday. Owen scored some awesome sunglasses.


Something I didn't get a picture of... our family on Easter. I'm lame. Maybe this will make up for it. Seriously, anything cuter than Collette in bunny ears? I think not.

4 comments:

T-Fam said...

Fun. I am so far behind. I really need to post my Easter stuff.

Sherrill Cushing said...

I love the Easter pictures... It makes me realize when I look at the pictures I don't miss out on so much when you're gone.

Tyanna said...

I know I say this EVERY time you post, but you do SO many fun things and have SO many fun friends--I get jealous (in the friendliest sort of way). You are having fun in the sun with tans and outside Easter egg hunts, and we are holed up here in cold, wet Otis collecting worms from the pavement and staring in wonder at toward the sun whenever it decides to pop out for 30 to 35 minutes at a time....see how it's kinda easy to get jealous? We love you, though, and miss you tons! I will call you this week...we have been sick as dogs but getting better~loved the pics of your darling kids!

Katie said...

I LOVE the creme eggs too! I probably ate 20 of them....oops!