Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Resourcefulness

Last night while I was making dinner I called to Owen to see if he wanted to help me. He came in, saw that I was cutting up some bread and told me he wanted to help but that he'd be right back. Obviously he knows he can't help cut the bread, we've had that discussion before. "Only mommies can use knives because they are super sharp".  BUT... this kid is resorceful. He figured out a way to make sure I couldn't say no to him cutting the bread.
I really love this kid.

I really love this one too. Love her.

7 comments:

Ally said...

What a smarty pants! And I want to bite those chubby fingers of Collette's!

Kira said...

What a cute kid! Kids are such thinkers. You guys are always having so much fun and I love it. You're such an amazing mom.

Kris said...

Super cute pics of super cute kids!! I love that you guys buy baguettes....makes me want to go buy one and eat the entire thing with cheese....YUMMMMMM. Also, I noticed on your sidebar that you are reading Parenting with Love and Logic...I want to know what you think. I always hear rave reviews about it.

Kris said...

Sorry....this is Tyanna....signed into Kris' account on accident.

Unknown said...

Love it! You'll be so happy you recorded this for later. :)

jos said...

oh how i love these little guys. Owen is so funny. I miss you guys how bout you stop napping Colette so much and come to the park :)

Emily H said...

You sure make cute kids!