Friday, March 2, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Right now I have about a million pictures on my camera and it's stressing me out that I haven't posted at all about any of them. So today is the day. Get ready for a long post of pics.
One weekend in February, we headed up to Orlando with some friends.
We spent some time at one of the malls up there. We didn't purchase one thing but Owen spent time checking out the water fountains:

And we spent time checking out this kid from Hogwarts (Stupid joke? Maybe... but seriously, why is this guy walking around in a cape and carrying an owl?)

The rest of the weekend was spent at the parks. We have only been to one Disney Park since we moved here two years ago so we figured that this year would be the year of Disney.
The first day we decided to check out Hollywood Studios:


Owen was in heaven with the Pixar Characters.







And then off to meet Kim and Bubba for some amazing pizza:

We also spent some time at Epcot, which we loved. We had a few people tell us it wasn't great for toddlers but Owen disagreed. He was all about it.


Free soda? We'll drink to that!





Mmmmmm... crepes. It may not look like I am enjoying them in this pic but I promise you, I was. Yumm.



Owen checking out the map to figure out where we were heading next.

  Oh man... I love this face. Love it. And yes, that is spit on her dress. I could blame it on her teething but this is pretty much how she's been since she came out of the womb. Darling and super slobbery.

One of the highlights for Owen... talking to Crush.

  We decided to wait in line to see at the "Character Spot" so that Owen could meet all the Disney characters and once we got there he wanted NOTHING to do with Mickey or Minnie. Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse? Loved all the others though. Especially Pluto and Donald.




This little lady was just happy to be there.

Look at this face. End of the day and he was feeling pure joy.

And so were we. Definitely a successful trips to the parks. Next time we're hitting up Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. Who wants to join us?

5 comments:

T-Fam said...

So fun! I just love Disney. I agree about epcot. We loved it too.

Tyanna said...

J-e-a-l-o-u-s....but in the friendliest way, of course. I am mostly jealous of everyone at Disney for getting to spend some quality time with you guys....and then I'm kind of jealous that you guys get to wear summer clothes in the winter....and then I get a little bit jealous that you live within pretty easy driving distance to DisneyWorld!!!!
Have I ever told you that we live about 10 minutes from Chuck E Cheese???
Who should visit who now??? Miss you! Love all the pics!

Adrienne Engar said...

I want to join you! Your kids are so cute!!! How fun to live so close to so many fun things...lucky!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Epcot? Who goes to Epcot? YOU GUYS DO - and you liked it. Makes me wonder if I have been avoiding it for no reason all this time.

Owen has his priorities straight. He skips Mickey and moves on to the modern classics. Name one cool thing Mickey has done in the last 2 decades. Bingo. You can't.

Chelsea said...

That looks like SO much fun. And I have to admit, even 25+ years old I loved talking to crush too :)
I miss you Britt! But I love seeing all the fun things you always get to do!