Thursday, April 21, 2011

Elephant Man

Well, I guess I'm super old. I always feel like I'm barely older than the girls in my young women. Tonight we were playing scattegories during our activity. The letter we were on was "E" and the game was asking for "a celebrity", so one of the girl's put down Elephant Man. My reaction "oh man, so sad... poor guy" and all of my girls look at me like I'm crazy. Obviously, I knew who they were talking about... this guy:





















Nope... apparently there is some singer called The Elephant Man. This guy:
I guess I'm way out of the loop. Can I just ask though... what is this guy about to do? Rap, go snowboarding or drive a race car?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have been the same way.
My guess isIhe's going to rap as he snowboards down the mountian.
Seriously...who dressed him?

Kira said...

Brit, I always get a good laugh in when I'm readying your blog, you have such a great sense of humor, I love that! Have you guys thought of a name yet? Home much longer do you have left? We are excited for you!

Katie said...

HAHA! Love it! And seriously, what is that guy about to do??

Chelsea said...

Haha, I wouldnt have known either!
That is so funny, I think you pretty much nailed it with what Elephant Man is about to do.

T-Fam said...

haha I am thought the exact same thing as you and I am only 23. I guess I am out of the loop too. But I have to say that I don't really mind being out of the loop of that one.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I think the Elephant Man has been taking too many cues from Vanilla Ice circa late '80s. Tyler would agree.

Tyanna said...

Britt this is hilarious!! I would not have known either..even if I was a teenager in this day and age, the new Elephant man doesn't look like a guy I would be in to...he actually looks like someone we would have seen in St Thomas driving around in a car with HOT BOOTY in Old English as his windshield sticker.

Nate Lewis said...

Funny post... but what was even funnier was that i was googling pictures of Elephants to entertain my 2 year old, only to find yet another mormon blog... it's seems about 1 out of every random blog I come across is LDS. It's making more and more sense why the lady sitting next to me on a plane ride from germany said that we're taking over the blogsphere....