Friday, February 18, 2011

My new favorite thing...

Is the night Tyler goes to play basketball. Not because I like when Tyler is gone at night... I really hate that part but I LOVE right before he goes and Owen feels it necessary to do all of the stretches and warm ups with his dad. So cute.





He's been loving basketball lately. We bought him his first basketball hoop and he can't get enough. It's been rough for Tyler because all Owen wants to do all day is have his daddy shooting hoops with him. Unfortunately, Tyler can't just play all day, he has to work so Owen has to settle for me playing with him. Have I mentioned that I actually did play a little b-ball in my youth? I remember two things about playing. One time my team mate threw the ball at me and I was too busy fixing my banana clip (yes, I wore and loved banana clips at one time in my life) to catch the ball so it just hit me in the stomach and I kept fixing my hair. The other time I actually did catch the ball and dribbled down the court, nobody on me, made a perfect shot and then realized it was in the wrong basket. Oops...
Hopefully Owen will inherit his dad's basketball talents not mine right?
Man, I love these boys.

7 comments:

Ally said...

Those are the kinds of things that I love so much! He's getting SO big!

Side of Jeffrey said...

T money - stretch out good dude. Don't follow my lead and pull some crazy injury. Its a waste of time.

Tyanna said...

The cutest thing ever! My favorite is where they are kind of kicking backward...what a sweet picture. I love that Tyler takes the time to stretch out.

Unknown said...

You're so funny. We need to see a picture of you with the banana clip to get the full image.
That's cute of Owen.

T-Fam said...

That is so cute!

cambersue said...

So cute, I love when the little men try to be big!

Emily said...

That little man of yours sure is a cutie! You had a perm when you pulled it back in a banana clip--didn't you? 'Cuz what was a banana clip without a crunchy perm?