Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just things

We just got back from Utah. I want to post all about it but somehow I lost our camera while we were there. So instead of posting about going west, this is going to be complete randomness from pics that were on my phone. 
It's been raining a lot lately. This is how we enjoy the rain around our place. Except Tyler and I actually put on pants when we go out to play in it. 

When it's not raining, we do this.
Owen tubes, I ski, Tyler drives. It's the perfect set up. Owen loves it. Let me just say that even when he falls out, he calmly says "man overboard" and waits until an adult jumps out and gets him (this has happened to him twice now... oops). 

Last time we were out, we saw this guy. He's wearing a jet pack. Cool. 

I also found this picture. One day a couple of weeks ago, we passed this house in our neighborhood and Owen says "Mom, that house has a moustache." I laughed out loud and then agreed. 

Then I saw this pic. This actually is while we were in Utah. Tyler and I went on a date (Thanks Mom and Dad). You would think when you are leaving your children home with parents for a romantic night out you would go to a nice restaurant but instead, we opted to go to Lagoon. It was the best date ever. After all, it's what fun is. 

Then there was this one. This is Collette today. She is wearing pig tails and a tutu. I pretty much think there is nothing cuter than Collette in pigtails and a tutu. 
Except maybe this:
Playing together. I love them. 

Now, if anyone happens to see a gray camera lying around with pictures of our family on it, could you please send it our way? I'd really appreciate it. 
`

5 comments:

jos said...

There really might not be anything cuter then Colette in pig tails and a tutu.... Except maybe Owen under an umbrella in his underoos :) I'll look around town for your camera!

Tyanna said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't get over how TINY Collette is--just a petite lil' lady. I am super jealous of your date to Lagoon..that really is what fun is. What a bummer to lose your camera...always one of my fears of traveling. It's a real loss especially because you got all those delayed shots of the guys playing in the pool and such. Hope you're able to find it. You'll have to tell me what you think about Room--I read it a while back.

Chelsea said...

Sad news about your camera! That totally stinks.
That pic of Collette in pigtails and a tutu really is the cutest thing ever.
Hey! You fly for free...you should come up to Hilton Head and visit :)

Emily H said...

I don't know why you put your pants in when its raining. Weird. One of these days we will get together!!

Drew and Michele said...

Your kids are so cute! I also need to get those tubing pictures from you.