Sunday, May 1, 2011

I sort of feel bad...

That all my friends and family in Utah are still doing this:














While we're in the sun doing things like this:
Playing in the sprinklers and baby pool with friends

 And things like this:












 
Yesterday we spent the morning trying to get some stuff done around the house in preparation for the little lady that will soon be making an appearance in the Rhodes' home. By 1:00 in the afternoon, we were so sick of being indoors that we called up the John's and made some plans to go wakeboarding. Obviously, I wasn't doing any of the wakeboarding but I was really good at riding on the boat and taking care of the kiddos while everyone else took their turns.

Tyler... I love this man.



Landon who kept getting a ton of air and I kept missing the shot.
You get the point.



Can you believe this is going to be me in a couple weeks?
Two kids on my lap pretty much all the time?
Owen was really good at holding the flag. Born to be on a boat.
























So like I said, I feel sort of bad about posting these. I'm not doing it to make anyone upset or jealous. I'm really doing it to entice you to come visit us soon! What do you think? Any takers?

5 comments:

T-Fam said...

I kind of feel bad about the snow too. My mom keeps calling me complaining, but I keep complaining about the heat haha. I am glad you guys had fun boating. I can't wait to see you with two kids. Have you picked a name yet?

Chelsea said...

Ahhh so jealous!
Luckily enough for us, the snow melted in a day, but we were definately not wakeboarding by the end of the day!
Soak up some sun for the unlucky ones!

Unknown said...

I am totally jealous!!
I would love to come visit!
It's actually in the works. I've told Seth we will be taking our kids to DisneyWorld within the next 18 months. Will you even still be there? What's your time frame.
Enjoy the sun for all of us in Utah.

Brittany said...

Amy T... We have yet to choose a name but are going to try and finalize one in the next couple days since the little lady is supposed to arrive in two weeks! YAY!
Amy B... We're here for at least two more years! PLease please come visit! We would love for you guys to come hang with us!

Kristin said...

Cute blog! I wish I could visit again! I loved florida. So good to see you :)