Monday, May 23, 2011

Collette Rhodes

And she has a name!  It's Collette Rhodes,  she arrived Tuesday, May 17th at 2:58 pm. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 3/4 inches tall. Not to be upstaged by her older brother who came out peeing all over his mom and the doctor, Collette decided to come out pooping.

We love her:



She's already a little Daddy's girl

Owen LOVES to hold her and help with her. I love watching him with her.

Aren't they cute? I love them.



The whole family. We need to get some more pics of us all together. I swear she changes every day.
I definitely need to take more pictures because she seriously looks way different at four days old than she did the day she was born.




We already can't get enough of her! So happy she is part of our family!

15 comments:

T-Fam said...

She is as adorable. And I do think that she has changed a lot since she was first born. I can't wait to see her in person.

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys!! She's adorable and I love the name! Congrats!!!!

Bryan and Janelle said...

SHe is so cute! If you need anything let me know. We would love to bring your dinner one night!

Emily H said...

Congrats Brit! She is adorable!!

Tyanna said...

She is such a little cutie Britt--she looks a lot like Owen. I love the little picture of them together!! And I love her hair too! Hope all is going well with you guys!

Unknown said...

So so happy for you guys :) She's a doll and Owen has got to be the cutest older brother ever! Miss you...

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

And why do you look so perfect right after giving birth? You're amazing. She is adorable and Owen is so cute with her. I would imagine that is so fun to watch. I can't wait for your visit out here. Nate and I were just talking last night about how we want to come out so bad. SO BAD. Hopefully one day!

SummerV said...

Girls are so fun! Congratulations! She is adorable. You looked beautiful after having her..whats up with that? Who is that tan and cute after they give birth? :)
Enjoy every minute of her!

Emma Jo said...

Cute cute cute!!! And seriously, you are not supposed to look so stunning right after giving birth! What a sweet family!

brandy said...

She is beautiful and so are you. my friend! Congratulations.

The Cushings said...

You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing in on the excitement of the moments.

Unknown said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!! We are so happy for you guys! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Collette (spelled her name wrong earlier, sorry about that) is such a doll. I see a lot of Owen in her. Both your kids are cuties. Can't wait to see your little family soon!

Chelsea said...

I seriously have never seen someone look as pretty after giving birth as you. Seriously, you look drop dead gorgeous.
I am so happy for you guys.

Adrienne Engar said...

Holy crap, I need to check blogs more...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SOOO happy for you. She is adorable. I wish I could see her in person :(